Last updated: 01 July 2020
To our valued guests,
In line with NSW government policy, Side Bar is open with increased health, hygiene and social distancing practices being implemented to help protect our guests and employees.
These heightened standards include:
• Limiting venue capacity to a maximum of 100 people;
• Ensuring that patrons remain seated and do not stand and mingle;
• Limiting pre-bookings to 20 people per party;
• Adhering to the four square metre density rule;
• Increased staff training on health, hygiene and social distancing practices;
• Rearranging tables to ensure social distancing boundaries;
• Increased cleaning of tables, benches and bar areas throughout each evening;
• Removing shared table items such as menus and cutlery buckets;
• Sanitisation stations placed throughout the venue, in the bathrooms, and staff areas;
• Additional signage posted throughout the venue, encouraging all guests to take care of their own hygiene and wash their hands regularly;
• Encouraging any patrons and staff who feel unwell to stay at home.
We know that this is a daily and fast-changing landscape, and we want to reassure you that we’re doing everything we can to provide a safe environment, and are ready to pivot our response to the situation as updates from NSW Health arise.
Until that time, we will continue to provide our community with our wholehearted hospitality, and appreciate your support as we rally together during these unprecedented times.
For any additional questions you may have, please do not hesitate to reach out directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay positive.
Side Bar Team
Sign up to receive exclusive info, events, special offers and more!