Updated: 8 January 2021
In line with current health advice, any guests who have visited any declared Covid-19 hotspots, with reservations, please notify our team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you in rescheduling or canceling your reservation.
In line with NSW Government guidelines, Side Bar is open with increased health, hygiene and social distancing practices being implemented to help protect our community.
• Ensuring all staff wear a face mask at all times;
• Adhering to the four square meter density rule;
• Ensuring patrons remain seated and do not stand or mingle;
• Limiting groups to a maximum of 30 people per party;
• Increased staff training on health, hygiene and social distancing practices;
• Rearranging tables to ensure social distancing boundaries;
• Increased cleaning of tables, benches and bar areas throughout each evening;
• Removing shared table items such as menus and cutlery buckets;
• Sanitisation stations placed throughout the venue, in the bathrooms, and staff areas;
• Additional signage posted throughout the venue, encouraging all guests to take care of their own hygiene and wash their hands regularly;
• Ensuring that any patrons or staff who are displaying flu like symptoms are not permitted to enter the premises;
• Ensuring that all patrons and staff sign in before entering the venue;
• Employing a safety hygiene martial every night to monitor social distancing, cleaning and hygiene in the venue
We know that this is a daily and fast-changing landscape, and we want to reassure you that we’re doing everything we can to provide a safe environment, and are ready to pivot our response to the situation as updates from NSW Health arise.
Until that time, we will continue to provide our community with our wholehearted hospitality, and appreciate your support as we rally together during these unprecedented times.
For any additional questions you may have, please do not hesitate to reach out directly on email@example.com.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay positive.
Side Bar Team