In line with NSW Government guidelines, Side Bar is open with increased health & hygiene practices in place to assist in protecting all of our guests and staff. These include:
• Ensuring that all staff are fully vaccinated;
• Ensuring that staff wear masks at all times;
• Increased staff training on health, hygiene and social distancing practices;
• Increased cleaning of tables, benches and bar areas throughout each evening;
• Removing shared table items such as menus and cutlery buckets;
• Sanitisation stations placed throughout the venue, in the bathrooms, and staff areas;
• Employing a member of staff to monitor cleaning and hygiene in the venue
We acknowledge and understand that the situation is constantly evolving and changing. We want to reassure you that we’re doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our community to enjoy, and are ready to pivot our response to the situation as updates from NSW Health arise.
In the meantime, we will continue to provide you with our wholehearted hospitality, and appreciate your support as we rally together during these unprecedented times.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Side Bar Team 💜